Chiropractic Care for Sports Injuries
All athletes, whether they are amateurs or professionals, will get a sports injury at some point. Contact and impact in different sporting activities are the main causes of common sports injuries. Muscles, ligaments, and tendon overuse due to repetitive actions can leave athletes vulnerable to more sports-related injuries.
At Back in Motion Chiropractic, we have decades of experience providing high-quality chiropractic services that athletes need. We serve patients from North Dallas, Carrollton, Plano, and the surrounding areas. If you have been injured on or off the field, Dr. Soni is here to help.
Chiropractic care is highly effective, non-invasive, and takes a holistic approach for sports injuries. We mainly focus on the nerves, ligaments, spine, tendons, joints, and muscles. Chiropractic care is effective in treating knee pain, hand twists, backache, and neck pain, among others. Treatment plans may include one or a combination of the following treatment modalities:
- Massage therapy – Increases blood flow, treats minor injuries in addition to preparing the body for chiropractic adjustments.
- Spinal adjustments – Involves moving the spinal discs into their proper positions to reduce pressure on the surrounding joints and muscles.
- Spinal decompression therapy – Involves gently stretching the spine and moving it to its normal position by using a specialized mechanical table.
- Acupuncture – Uses hair-thin needles to eliminate energy blockage at specific points in the body.
- Laser therapy – Utilizes light energy to heal soft tissue injuries beneath the skin.
- Other Treatments – We man incorporate physical therapy, stretches, strengthening exercises, heat/ice therapy, and ultra-sound as part of the treatment plan.
As a sports injury chiropractor, Dr. Soni employs a multi-faceted treatment approach in his practice. Each treatment technique works synergistically with the others to eliminate pain and discomfort, increase mobility, and speed up the recovery process.
Contact Back in Motion Chiropractic in Carrollton, TX
If you or a loved one is suffering from a sports injury, Dr. Soni at Back in Motion Chiropractic can help you regain your mobility and range of motion quickly and naturally. Our chiropractor helps patients from North Dallas, Carrollton, Plano, and the surrounding areas. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to determine the root cause of your pain and address it directly without having to rely on medication or invasive procedures like surgery. Call us today at (972) 999-7771 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Soni.